Semenax Preventing And Correcting Erectile Dysfunction. Although it is a topic that most men are reluctant to discuss, erectile dysfunction will affect approximately 85% of adult males at least once during the course of their lifetime. Male sexual dysfunction can cause depression, loss of self-esteem and relationship problems, which in turn negatively affect sexual function, leading to a vicious cycle that may be difficult to escape. The good news is that proper penis health care, which includes a regimen of good nutrition, exercise and daily treatment with a penis health crème containing natural vitamins and moisturizers (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help to prevent impotence and restore healthy sexual function.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is, quite simply, the inability to achieve an erection or to sustain one long enough to complete sexual intercourse through ejaculation. Sexual arousal is a complex process, and there are many factors which can affect a man’s sexual performance; erectile dysfunction can be symptomatic of a wide range of emotional or physical problems. Some of the most common causes of impaired sexual function are as follows:
• Poor cardiovascular health: In order for an erection to occur
, the penis must become engorged with blood; heart and circulatory problems can prevent the blood flow that is needed to achieve an erection and maintain it long enough to complete sexual intercourse.
• Obesity: Being overweight can affect many important bodily functions, including sexual arousal. Too much body fat can also affect a man’s stamina, making it difficult to sustain the energy needed for successful sex.
• Stress, depression, and other mental health problems: Stress plays a big role in the types of hormones that are present in the body. Men who are experiencing mental health issues such as stress, depression or anxiety may have lower-than-normal levels of the hormones that are needed to trigger an erection.
• Emotional problems and partner conflict: The emotions are also important for triggering sexual arousal; men who are having relationship problems may find it difficult to achieve an erection for long enough to complete sexual intercourse
• Smoking, drugs and alcohol use: The chemicals found in smoking tobacco, as well as in alcohol and recreational drugs, interfere with the complex physiological process that is needed to trigger an erection.
• Loss of penile sensation: Over time, aggressive sex and masturbation can lead to toughened, calloused skin in some men, causing a loss of sensation that is needed to stimulate sexual arousal.
Are prescription drugs the answer for treating erectile dysfunction?
While the prescription drugs that have become so popular for treating erectile dysfunction over the last few decades may be able to help some men, they can cause numerous unpleasant or even dangerous side effects and should not be considered a long-term solution. The best way to treat erectile dysfunction is to discover the underlying cause. While it is normal to experience occasional impotence, men who have chronic or recurring problems with sexual arousal
should seek the advice of a medical professional.
How to avoid penis conditions that may lead to loss of sexual function?
The best way to prevent penis problems such as erectile dysfunction is to maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating a balanced diet, limiting alcohol consumption, drinking plenty of water, and avoiding the use of tobacco products; it is also important to choose sexual partners with care. In addition, it is suggested that a penis health crème, (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) containing penis-specific vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients be used daily to moisturize the skin and protect the penis from bacterial or fungal infections and environmental contaminants that may lead to more serious penis health issues.